Washington Express Visas provides expedited Peru visa services to the Peruvian Embassy.
Washington Express Visas offers same day pick-up and prompt, reliable Peru visa services. When others tell you it will take weeks to get your visa, call us and we can do it in mere days. We will walk you through the process step-by-step and immediately notify you if any problems or delays occur. Your documents can either be picked up and returned directly to your office, or you can send them to us via FedEx, UPS, etc. to our Processing Office.
Too busy to fill out the paperwork yourself? Would you rather one of our experts complete your application on your behalf and all you need to do is sign it? Ask about our All-Inclusive Peru Visa submission services today!
For a U.S. citizen requesting a Peruvian Visa, we will need the following:
Our Processing & Filing Services (Disclaimer)
Washington Express Visas is an experienced visa & document processing provider. We can help you complete your application timely and accurately in order to avoid delays. We can also file & process your application for you for a fee. However, you can also fill out and submit your application for free (excluding embassy fees), by visiting the Peru Embassy website. Please note that we have no affiliation with any government embassy or agency.
Peru Tourist Visa Documents:
*Peru tourist visa is not required for citizens of United States of America for a stay up to 183 days*
Foreign citizens who wish to visit Peru and require a visa according to their country of origin may apply for a Tourist visa if they have recreational or similar purposes.
Peru Business Visa Documents:
- U.S. Passport – You must provide your signed passport. Your passport must be valid for at least 6 months and have two adjacent blank pages available.
- Peru Visa Application Form -Please provide a completed visa application form; click Peru-Business-visa-application for a .pdf of the application. Because the application changes on occasion, we’ve also provided a link to the Peru Embassy website so you may get the most recent version directly from the Embassy website. The application form must be filled out completely and have answers for all fields. It must display your full name as appears in your passport, and it must be signed.
- Washington Express Visas Visa Request Form – filled out completely.
- Photograph Please provide two (2) color, passport size photos. The photograph must be printed on photo paper, it must be 2″ by 2″ and have a white background, and it must have been taken in the last 6 months
- Proof of legal stay or residence status (applicable to those not applying for the visa in their country of citizenship). For example a notarized copy of Green Card.
- Business letter of introduction from your company (on company letterhead) addressed to the Embassy of Peru stating the purpose of travel, the name and contact of the company in Peru you’re visiting, and a financial guarantee for all of your expenses.
- Letter from the Peruvian company, when the trip is linked to a specific national counterpart, indicating the reason and term thereof, as well as having enough financial backing to cover their expenses.
- Copy of your round trip airline ticket or travel agent itinerary showing your name as well as travel information.
- The presentation of the visa application, and the required documentation does not guarantee the automatic granting of a visa. Each request is individually evaluated by the Peruvian Consul.
- During the processing of the application, the filing of additional requirements may be required.
Embassy Processing Times and Fees:
Peru Consular Fees*:
Washington Express Visas Fees:
- Regular Service (3 business days): $195
- Non-US Passport Service :$220
- Student/Work Visas Service: $220
- Itinerary fee (if applicable) and/or Re-Write (if Embassy requires correction on the application) : $30
- All-Inclusive Visa Application Services: $95
See our Price List for detailed information about Service Fees and Shipping information.
We ask that you send the documents listed above via FedEx or UPS so the delivery can be tracked. Please call us at 202-393-3030 to let us know that your documents have been sent.