What you will need:
What you will need:
Indonesia Consular Fees:
Washington Express Service/Fees:
See our Price List for detailed information about Service Fees and Shipping information.
*Please note, you can also fill out and submit your application for free (excluding embassy fees) by visiting the Indonesia Embassy website. We have no affiliation with any government embassy or agency.
Forward Documents To:
1001 Connecticut Ave NW
Washington, DC 20036
We ask that you send the documents listed above via FedEx or UPS so the delivery can be tracked. Please call us at 202-393-3030 to let us know that your documents have been sent. See our Price List for detailed information about Service Fees and Shipping information.
Vaccination against yellow fever, if arriving within 6 days after leaving or transiting countries with infected areas or countries situated in endemic areas.
Exempt from Yellow Fever vaccination:
– Transit passengers not leaving the airport.
– Those not leaving the airport in the countries concerned.
– Malaria prophylaxis. Malaria risk exists throughout the year in the whole country except in Jakarta Municipality, big cities and the main tourist resorts of Java and Bali. P. falciparum resistant to chloroquine and resistant to sulfadoxine/pyrimethamine reported. P. vivax resistant to chloroquine reported. Recommended prevention in risk areas: IV.
Passport and/or passport replacing documents must be valid at least 6 months after the date of entry.
– On arrival: a 30 day visa can be obtained provided:
a. arriving at the airports of: Balikpapan (Seppinggan), Denpasar Bali (Ngurah Rai), Jakarta (Halim Perdana Kusuma and/or Soekarno-Hatta), Kupang (El Tari), Lombok (Selaparang), Makassa (Hassanuddin), Manado (Samratulangi), Medan (Polonia), Padang (Tabing), Palembang, Pekan Baru (Simpangtiga), Solo (Adi Sumarno), Surabaya (Juanda) or Yogyakarta (Adi Sucipto);
b. passports contain at least one unused visa page for the visa-on-arrival sticker (covering entire passport page);
c. holding tickets and other documents for the return/onward journey;
d. holding at least USD 1,000.-, or a valid credit card. Fee: USD 25.-. One extension of a further 30 days is possible.
– All children, even when included in their parent’s passports, For details, click here
– The day of arrival in Indonesia is counted as the first day of stay. Passengers exceeding their permitted stay For details, click here
– Visitors wishing to travel to the Indonesian province of Irian Jaya For details, click here
– Extensions of stay are possible depending on the type of visa.
– Non-compliance with the entry/ transit regulations will result in fines for carriers of USD 3,000.- per passenger. Moreover, passenger will be refused entry and will be deported by same aircraft.
-There are regions in Indonesia that the foreign national is not allowed to visit without special written permission and approval. The four regions are: Poso, and Irian Jaya/West Papua. The Applicant who wishes to enter the restricted regions must obtain special authorization from Indonesian authorities. Important: Please advise to the Embassy/ Consulate Generals about the intention to visit restricted regions.
-To initiate and to expedite the process of the Authorization, it is advisable that the sponsor/individual/organization in Indonesia submit the request for the applicant’s authorization from the Directorate General of Immigration in Jakarta, Indonesia. As there would be considerable amount of time needed for the process, we strongly suggested that the applicant apply for a visa as early as possible. It may take two weeks or longer before such permission been granted (or denied). Visitor who enters these restricted regions without permission is subject to arrest, detention, and will be prosecuted according to Indonesian law.