Washington Express Visas provides expedited Turkey visa and passport services to the Turkey Embassy.
Washington Express Visas offers same day pick-up and prompt, reliable Turkey visa services and passport processing available 24 hours a day. When others tell you it will take weeks to get your visa, call us and we can do it in mere days. We will walk you through the process step-by-step and immediately notify you if any problems or delays occur. Your documents can either be picked up and returned directly to your office, or you can send them to us via FedEx, UPS, etc. to our Processing Office.
For a U.S. citizen requesting a Turkey Visa, we will need the following:
Our Processing & Filing Services (Disclaimer)
Washington Express Visas is an experienced visa & document processing provider. We can help you complete your application timely and accurately in order to avoid delays. We can also file & process your application for you for a fee. However, you can also fill out and submit your application for free (excluding embassy fees), by visiting the Turkey Embassy website. Please note that we have no affiliation with any government embassy or agency.
Turkey Tourist Visa Documents:
As of April 2013, all Turkey tourist visas are all electronic E-Visas and must be obtained through the Consulate Website. Third parties can no longer assist in obtaining Turkish tourist visas.
Turkey Business Visa Documents:
As of April 2013, all Turkey business visas are all electronic E-Visas and must be obtained through the Consulate Website. Third parties can no longer assist in obtaining Turkish business visas.
Embassy Processing Times and Fees:
Turkey Consular Fees:
- 90 Day Single Entry Visa: $60
- 90 Day Multiple Entry Visa: $200
Washington Express Visas Fees:
- Regular Service (5-8 business days): Not available, see above.
See our Price List for Return Shipping information
We ask that you send the documents listed above via FedEx or UPS so the delivery can be tracked. Please call us at 202-393-3030 to let us know that your documents have been sent.
- Passport and/or passport replacing documents must be valid for the period of intended stay.
- On arrival: if required, visa can be obtained provided holding normal passports:
- for a stay of max. 3 months, single entry, being nationals of: U.S.A.. Fee: EUR 15.- or USD 20.-; Minors:
- Up to/incl. 18 years of age may be included in parent’s passport.
- If it appears from the documents of a non-Turkish passenger that their original nationality was Turkish, For details, click here
- Those originally of Turkish Descent For details, click here
- Visitors exceeding the period for which they are allowed to stay For details, click here
- Passengers without clean appearance and sufficient funds will be returned by the carrier.
- Non-compliance with entry regulations will result in the passenger being refused entry, For details, click here
No vaccinations are required to enter Turkey from any country.
- Malaria prophylaxis. Potential malaria risk – exclusively in the benign (P. vivax) form – exists from May to October mainly in the south-east of the country and in Amikova and Cukurova Plain. There is no malaria risk in the main tourist areas in the west and south-west of the country.
- Recommended prevention in risk areas: II.