Washington Express Visas provides expedited Chile visa and passport services to the Embassy of Chile.
Washington Express Visas offers same day pick-up and prompt, reliable Chile visa services and passport processing available 24 hours a day. When others tell you it will take weeks to get your visa, call us and we can do it in mere days. We will walk you through the process step-by-step and immediately notify you if any problems or delays occur. Your documents can either be picked up and returned directly to your office, or you can send them to us via FedEx, UPS, etc. to our Processing Office.
For a U.S. citizen requesting an Chile Visa, we will need the following (if you are not a U.S. citizen, click here – VISA INFO to find the proper requirements):
Chile Tourist Visa Documents:
- A Chile Tourist visa is not required for U.S. citizens for a stay up to 90 days.
Chile Business Visa Documents:
- A Chile business visa is not required for U.S. citizens for a stay up to 90 days.
U.S. Citizens do not require a visa to enter Chile and can remain in the country for up to 90 days. However, upon entering Chile, you will be charged an administrative reciprocity fee of $160.
- Passport and/or passport replacing documents must be valid on arrival.
Visa required, except for A max. stay of 90 days to normal passport holders being nationals of: U.S.A.(SEE NOTE 32733).
NOTE 32733: A reciprocity charge (payable in cash (USD) or by credit card or traveler’s cheques), is levied when entering Chile for holders of normal passports entering for touristic purposes, being nationals of:
- U.S.A.: USD 131.-, multiple entry receipt valid until passport expires.
- Foreign minors up to 18 years old For details, click here
Visitors must hold:
- Tourist Card valid for 90 days (extension possible). Tourist Cards are issued free of charge on board the aircraft or on arrival;
- sufficient funds; and
- return or onward ticket. (Not applicable when traveling for touristic purposes and holding credit card or sufficient funds to purchase ticket.)
- Non-compliance with entry or transit regulations may result in heavy fines and deportation at carrier’s expense.
CHECK TINEWS/N1 – ITALY: MINORS
No vaccinations required to enter Chile from any country.