Washington Express Visas provides expedited visa services to the Israel Embassy.
Washington Express Visas offers same day pick-up and prompt, reliable Israel visa services. When others tell you it will take weeks to get your visa, call us and we can do it in mere days. We will walk you through the process step-by-step and immediately notify you if any problems or delays occur. Your documents can either be picked up and returned directly to your office, or you can send them to us via FedEx, UPS, etc. to our Processing Office.
For a U.S. citizen requesting an Israel Visa, we will need the following:
Israel Tourist Visa Documents:
- U.S. citizens do not need a visa for tourist travel to Israel.
Israel Business Visa Documents:
- U.S. citizens do not need a visa for business travel to Israel.
- Passport and/or passport replacing documents must be valid for at least 6 months beyond the period of intended stay.
Visa required, except for A max. stay of 3 months:
- for holders of normal passports being nationals of U.S.A.;
- Passengers intending to proceed from Israel to Arab countries other than Egypt, Jordan or the United Arab Emirates For details, click here
- enter Jordan over land directly from occupied territory, For details, click here
- enter occupied territory overland directly from Jordan. For details, click here
- A former national of Israel holding a foreign passport
- Visitors must hold onward/return tickets and sufficient funds for maintenance.
- Non-compliance with entry regulations may result in deportation of passenger.
- No vaccinations are required to enter Israel from any country.