Washington Express Visas provides expedited Document Authentication and Legalization to the Burkina Faso Embassy.
Washington Express Visas offers same day pick-up and prompt, reliable Burkina Faso document authentication and legalization processing available 24 hours a day. When others tell you it will take weeks to get your documents, call us and we can do it in mere days. We will walk you through the process step-by-step and immediately notify you if any problems or delays occur. Your documents can either be picked up and returned directly to your office, or you can send them to us via FedEx, UPS, etc. to our Processing Office.
Our Processing & Filing Services (Disclaimer)
Washington Express Visas is an experienced document processing provider. We can help you complete your application timely and accurately in order to avoid delays. We can also file & process your application for you for a fee.However, you can also fill out and submit your application for free (excluding embassy fees), by visiting the Burkina Faso Embassy website. Please note that we have no affiliation with any government embassy or agency.
Burkina Faso Document Legalization & Authentication:
- Step 1: Make sure your document is notarized by a local notary public unless it is an original certified copy/certification issued by a competent Federal/State/local office.
- Step 2: The document must then be authenticated by the Secretary of the State where it is executed. Some states require that the document be certified by the County Clerk first. For Federally issued certifications, skip this step and go directly to Step 3.
- Step 3: If one of the Burkina Faso Consulate-Generals holds consular jurisdiction over your state, you may submit your document to that Consulate-General for final legalization; if not, please get your document authenticated by the U.S. State Department before the Burkina Faso Embassy can provide final legalization. (Please note that your legalization application may be rejected by the Embassy/Consulate General that does not hold consular jurisdiction over the state where your document is executed.)
Documents to be Submitted:
- The document to be authenticated, submit both the original and a complete set of photocopy.
- Washington Express Document Processing Request Form.
- Any request for service must be accompanied by a written request addressed to His Excellency the Ambassador. Please include your full address and contact information
- Please make sure you have followed the all the steps required for authentication before submitting your document to the Burkina Faso Embassy/Consulate-General for final legalization.
- Your document must be authentic, intact and legitimate. The Embassy/Consulate-Generals will NOT authenticate a document that contains illegal contents under Burkina Faso laws or may cause potential threats to Burkina Faso’s national or public interests.
- A document containing two or more pages must be bound properly and securely, with sealing wax or paging seal/embossed seal to ensure the integrity of the document. The Embassy / Consulate-Generals will NOT authenticate a document if it is found illegitimate, or in any way forged, counterfeited, fraudulent or altered.
Processing Times and Fees*:
- Regular Service – 2 Business days
*The above processing time is average and for reference only. Some applications may require longer processing time that a pick-up date cannot be confirmed until notified by the Visa Office.
- Regular Service Commercial Documents: $60 per document
- Regular Service Civil Documents: $40 per document
- US State Department: $8.00 per document
Washington Express Visas Fees:
- Regular Service: $155 per document
**Multi-document discounts may be offered depending on your volume.
See our Price List for detailed information about Service Fees and Shipping information.
We ask that you send the documents listed above via FedEx or UPS so the delivery can be tracked. Please call us at 202-393-3030 to let us know that your documents have been sent.